75 percent of the Dota Community still believe that Evil Geniuses will be the champions of the Shanghai Major. Is this in line with your own opinion? If not, raise your voice now!
A week ago we started asking you who you think could win the Shanghai Major. The results changed a bit throughout the group phase but have reached a stable point right now.
Shanghai Major favourites: Evil Geniuses, Alliance and OG
Most of you, 75 percent, believe in Evil Geniuses to win the Major. It would be their second win after The International 2015 last August. But this is just a marginal lead over Alliance who come in second with 72 percent and defending champion OG with 68 percent.
All mentioned teams won their groups in the past days. The fourth group winner, MVP Phoenix was so surprising that the Koreans only got 27 percent in our vote. But with that they improved from the last place before the tournament to rank 11 now – maybe even going up further soon.
Chinese teams lose steam and votes
Apart from the top three teams, no other team seems to be heavily favoured at this stage. [ehome.cn] has lost steam after their disappointin group stage. Still 58 percent of you still believe in them. That’s much more than the other chinese teams like Vici Gaming (42 percent), LGD Gaming (36 percent) and Newbee (26 percent).
What is your opinion?
What is your opionion? Vote here.